What Happend To My Post Topic is solved

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

LoneWolf

What Happend To My Post

Unread post by LoneWolf » 2013-01-07, 07:37

Hi Sorry im new here

i posted my issue and had to wait for it to be approved i came back its not there only msg to post in correct area
witch i thought i did so forgive me for that but what happened to my post.

well i wont be using palemoon if i get support like this.

i did read on your forums about 2 others i will go give them a try, waste of time signing up for help even more installing it and it dont work. :(

you should make people sign up to post what a joke you could have been kind and moved it to the right place been that im new and kindly let me know

thanks for nothing

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: What Happend To My Post

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-01-07, 11:34

Posts by new users will have to be manually approved to keep the flood of spambots at bay - this may take a number of hours or even a day or two if nobody is available with moderation powers.

EDIT: This is, in fact, also clearly stated when you register, in BOLD at the bottom. http://forum.palemoon.org/ucp.php?mode=register

The post about posting in the right board is a general pointer to everyone to prevent having to move topics around constantly.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite