Focus not back to PM after save dialog in add-on.. Linux, NetVideoDownloader, pentadactyl

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

jirido

Focus not back to PM after save dialog in add-on.. Linux, NetVideoDownloader, pentadactyl

Unread post by jirido » 2017-04-08, 00:29

Hi. I use NetVideoDownloader to take home streaming movies to look at them in VLC. NetVideoDownloader works very well exept for one detail.. palemoon don't regain focus after i have used it. when shifting focus to NVD I click on the download button and an filemanagment window pops up and lets me save. After I have saved NVD window have gone to background and PM is in front, but PM window has not regained focus. Shortcuts dont work on it. If i shift to next window with the keyboard NVD comes up and if i do it again, (Switching is set to go to last used window) i come back to PM, this time in focus. I use pentadactyl add-on and always then delete the tab i took the film from with a "D" so I wonder if someone with pentadactyl might have the same issue? I know that this is a terrible small thing in the big stream of the world, but as i do use this all of the time I cant stop feeling there is some strange thing going on.. as the focus is neither on NVD or PM after saving. Might it be still on the saving dialog/window even if that is closed? I guess I'm ok with never get an answer on this :) but i could not help askin. Thanks. D.
Think if this is still after 30 years..