Extensions appear to be corrupted on AMO & APMO - Maybe due to web server outage? Topic is solved

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Extensions appear to be corrupted on AMO & APMO - Maybe due to web server outage?

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2017-04-05, 23:48

Hi, just as the title reads. Whats going on with downloading new add-ons/extensions!?? Is this due to the web server outage, or do I got a corrupted profile. I'm using Pale Moon v27.2.1 of portable, both x86 and x64. I have already tried safe, and nada.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Extensions appear to be corrupted on AMO & APMO - Maybe due to web server outage?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-04-06, 00:14

The Add-ons Site is not affected by by the outage because at this time I still pay for and run the Regolith server.

Which extension are we talking about and WHY would you conclude AMO has anything to do with anything?

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Extensions appear to be corrupted on AMO & APMO - Maybe due to web server outage?

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2017-04-06, 18:15

Hmm....interesting. Well I'll have to do some more troubleshooting later today.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2017-04-09, 19:46

Alright, it seems to back to normal. Apparently it was the individual PC I was on and maybe do to the fact I was experimenting with certain add-ons, the UI, and functions of three portables I was using. Weird, huh?