Captcha don't appear Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Ainarik

Captcha don't appear

Unread post by Ainarik » 2017-04-07, 20:18

Hello there,

I recently install and use Pale moon and it's magic :)

But don't know why, all the captcha verification don't appear and i can't log in a few website :( I try to restart pale moon in safe mode but no changes

There is a solution ?

Thanks in advance !

Gandalfdjh
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Captcha don't appear

Unread post by Gandalfdjh » 2017-04-08, 13:41

Information needed for possible more specific help:

Operating system: (32 or 64)
Browser version: (32 or 64)
Problem URL:
Theme:
Installed add-ons:
Installed plugins:
Image1911 remains the service pistol for all ages!
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." — Theodore Roosevelt

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2017-04-08, 13:59

Welcome to the forum Ainarik,

Please post a link to the website page that has the CAPTHCHA that is not working. Without this information we cannot confirm that the problem is with Pale Moon. ;) (simply copy the URL from the address bar and paste it here in the topoic by selecting the website address and right-click select "copy" from the context menu and post here with right-click paste)
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

Ainarik

Unread post by Ainarik » 2017-04-08, 20:11

This morning i don't have the problem anymore :) I really sorry i don't know what happen but i have all the captcha back, it's quite slow but i know that is normal.

Thanks anyway ^^

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2017-04-10, 06:48

No problem, a CAPTCHA can sometimes be improperly blocked by security software.
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising