Feedback + one minor problem left FB

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
ChrisPierman

Feedback + one minor problem left FB

Unread post by ChrisPierman » 2017-03-08, 19:27

Since the latest update, I decided to try it out some on FB and it seems so far that videos and pics (theater mode stuff) are ok, play well, and do not auto-reload infinitely.

The one last problem, which should be an easy one I am guessing, is as follows: Whenever I try to comment something with only a picture, pressing Enter does nothing. It is only until I put any character, usually I just put _ and then it allows the posting. In other words, pics by themselves cannot be done. Maybe see about this and thanks a lot for everything, PM.

It is now my main browser once again for the time being and I suspect it will stay that way.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Feedback + one minor problem left FB

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-03-09, 08:35

I'd guess that this is a restriction of Facebook itself, not wanting to allow empty comments.
Have you tried telling them about this?
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite