PM and website issues

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
planejumper73

PM and website issues

Unread post by planejumper73 » 2015-04-14, 23:24

I'm having trouble logging into one specific webpage from my PM Portable browser. I've tried other browsers, including other FF based browsers, without any issues. Attached is a screen shot of the error message I get. I realize that the message says to contact the website, but I thought that if it was something I could fix on my end it would be easier. Any ideas, or is this specifically a problem on their end?
Attachments
Untitled.png

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: PM and website issues

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-04-14, 23:34

It is specifically a problem on their end, and you can temporarily put a workaround in place until they fix their security.
The answer is in the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6262
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

planejumper73

Re: PM and website issues

Unread post by planejumper73 » 2015-04-15, 01:37

Thank you. I add the work around for now, and send them a message.