Pale Moon Portable does NOT:
- Have desktop integration of any kind.
- Have file/URL associations with the desktop.
- Support pinning to the taskbar.
- Allow you to choose and remember download locations other than in the designated downloads folder.
- Work nice with system-installed plugins.
- Have desktop integration of any kind. (yes I already said it, but apparently this all-encompassing statement needs repeating!)
Pale Moon portable has been specifically designed to take with you on removable media with high wear and slow access, and its default settings reflect this. Using it on a stationary computer has a number of drawbacks and is not recommended, unless you specifically need a fully portable environment as-supplied.
Advanced users may try to tweak the behavior through .ini settings but I will not provide extended support for people running into issues when doing so. Manually changing the .ini is at all times at your own risk, and I will not likely be inclined to answer any questions for installations that are obviously not as-supplied or trying to use the portable in a different way than intended.