Name headers of downloads disappearing after finishing

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Carebear

Name headers of downloads disappearing after finishing

Unread post by Carebear » 2016-09-28, 23:11

I've recently upgraded to the latest version after not updating for about a year. I've found this weird little issue. See the screenshots:

When a download is finished it's name is removed and the website domain where the downloaded file originated from is added in the description. Does anyone have the same issue? Can it be fixed?

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Name headers of downloads disappearing after finishing

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2016-09-28, 23:16

Looks like a themeing issue.. What theme is that?

Carebear

Unread post by Carebear » 2016-09-28, 23:44

It's called default 26.5.0

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2016-09-29, 08:57

What is with that From To Date labels? Do you have some sort of extension that is hooking into the Downloads list? Because those icons on the right are not from the default theme.

Carebear

Unread post by Carebear » 2016-09-29, 10:50

Ah yes, it seems that's the issue. I use an add-on called Download Manager Tweak 0.9.8.1 If I disable it the names of the downloaded files return.

I need that add-on to open the downloads manager in a tab when I start downloading something.