[SOLVED] Different icons for PM Desktop & PM Portable

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Trinoc
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: [SOLVED] Different icons for PM Desktop & PM Portable

Unread post by Trinoc » 2014-07-13, 16:50

Clearly I was in error to post the results of my 5 minutes of icon work just in case someone wanted to use it.

Clearly I was also in violation of the forum rules by quoting previous posts of 2-3 sentences.

I'll restrict myself to posting the absolute minimum of information from now on.

buggy

Unread post by buggy » 2014-07-13, 17:19

Trinoc wrote:Clearly I was in error to post the results of my 5 minutes of icon work just in case someone wanted to use it.
It was NOT an "error". I have pointed this not only for you, also for those like you who have the desire to share their work, which is very sympa, but under optimal conditions is better i think.
Trinoc wrote:Clearly I was also in violation of the forum rules by quoting previous posts of 2-3 sentences.
It was NOT in "violation", just a question of "etiquette". I have pointed this because you are not alone to make this and sometimes i am tired of this. this can happen ;)
Trinoc wrote:I'll restrict myself to posting the absolute minimum of information from now on.
This is not a drama do not be angry, please continue to participate like you did before.

@ Moonchild
Very nice your Bloody Eclipse, i think according to my mood i will adopt it :P

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-07-13, 19:49

@Trinoc: I'm sure some people will prefer your icon instead of what I posted. This is not a competition, and I didn't mean to suggest anything negative about your freely shared edited icon 8-)

@buggy: Please leave moderating to the moderators of the forum. If quoting gets out of hand, someone from the staff will make a comment about it 8-)

Conservative quoting is good practice, but doesn't have to be strictly policed.

Everyone please calm down. The problem in this thread was solved, let's not start bickering over trivialties? :)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

buggy

Unread post by buggy » 2014-07-13, 20:06

Ok no problem, but this "triviality" in rules is never moderated, a lot of my posts has been whole quoted never seen a remark. Apparently a lot of people does not know this rule, proof here. As i personally do not like this i just wanted to say it. Now its done 8-)