media.block-play-until-visible only for select sites

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Dariush

media.block-play-until-visible only for select sites

Unread post by Dariush » 2017-08-04, 23:26

Well, exactly what it says on the tin. Many sites don't seem to handle this option correctly (for example, Soundcloud tends to skip songs) or the user may simply not want to have it on everywhere, so it would be nice if we had a whitelist for this.

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: media.block-play-until-visible only for select sites

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2017-08-06, 03:31

Yes, I've experienced this too. Mostly on Pandora, and it stays pause until I click play for the next song. Do you think you could separate the two? One for audio, the other for video?
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime