suggestion for "restart with addons disabled"

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
jbclem

suggestion for "restart with addons disabled"

Unread post by jbclem » 2016-09-30, 08:23

"restart with addons disabled" works fine but leaves me hanging after it's done. When I want to restart with addons enabled, so as to get back to exact open websites I was using, there's no quick way to do so. Firefox gives you a "restart with addons enabled" option when I'm in the disabled mode. Could you add this to Palemoon? it would save a lot of fishing around on my part to get back to the 10-20 open sites I had before trying the disable addons option.

I suppose I could change my startup options to "use the current page" but since I don't usually use that it's just one more unnecessary step.

Thanks,

Using Palemoon Atom 26.2.1

hazardass

Re: suggestion for "restart with addons disabled"

Unread post by hazardass » 2016-11-02, 19:10

I noticed the lack of this feature right away since I use it all the time in FF and it saves me a lot of time. It would be nice if the developer can list all the features missing from FF.