Bookmark improvements

Suggestions and feature requests for the Pale Moon browser

Moderator: satrow

computergeoffrey

Bookmark improvements

Unread postby computergeoffrey » Sun, 24 Jan 2016, 16:08

Hi,

1) exporting and reimporting HTML bookmarks causes the "Bookmarks Toolbar" directory to appear in "Bookmarks Menu" instead of the Bookmarks Toolbar itself. (this can be seen as a bug)
2) when altering a bookmarks name, it would be nice if the change would be reflected upon pressing ENTER/RETURN in the bookmarks window. (and this can be seen as a minor feature request)

These two things are not Pale Moon specific but I would like to see it in Pale Moon, as the better version of Firefox :)

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Bookmark improvements

Unread postby New Tobin Paradigm » Sun, 24 Jan 2016, 17:46

The Bookmarks Toolbar is a special folder.. When imported it is imported as a normal folder.. Just simply move from one to the other and delete the normal folder. HTML bookmark structure is very basic.. Just unordered list to determine the structure.

== We got to install microwave ovens / Custom kitchen deliveries / We got to move these refrigerators / We got to move these color TVs ==
http://binaryoutcast.com/ | http://thereisonlyxul.org/

bawldiggle
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Bookmark improvements

Unread postby bawldiggle » Wed, 06 Apr 2016, 02:08

Just when I was about to complain "why isn't the Bookmarks Toolbar included in backups" ?

Now I know where my "Bookmarks Toolbar" is .... a very long way down on my "Bookmarks Menu"
- a very long way down considering my Library is desperately in need of a fire ;)

:mrgreen:
The only thing that keeps this Pale Moon Project afloat is $$$$$$ ... spelt "m-o-n-e-y" everything else is just talk
Donate to the Pale Moon project here

Return to “Suggestions/feature requests”