Starting with Pale Moon 29.2.0, the browser no longer supports unmaintained legacy Firefox extensions that are not updated for/targeting Pale Moon directly.
Please see the relevant announcement for details.

Kindly do not create a topic for each extension that stopped working for you as that is very counterproductive. Look on the Pale Moon Add-ons Site (https://addons.palemoon.org) first for any replacements, and search the forum to see if it has already been discussed or not before making new topics. Staff may delete duplicate topics without notice.

blocker scan ports

Suggestions and feature requests for the Pale Moon browser
fixmen
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

blocker scan ports

Post by fixmen » 2021-04-18, 05:39

Is it possible to convert this plugin to Palemoon?

https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/a ... authority/

Or add this function to Pale Moon as in this plugin?

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: blocker scan ports

Post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-04-18, 06:52

What plugin?
Big concerns grow from small concerns. You plant them, water them with tears, fertilize them with unconcern. If you ignore them, they grow.
I have ignored this problem long enough.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by Night Wing » 2021-04-18, 08:59

@ fixmen

The link which you provided is not to a plugin. The link is to an extension. And if everyone wanted one of their favorite extensions built into Pale Moon, the browser would become very large and bloated in my opinion.
Linux Mint 20.1 (Ulyssa) Xfce 64 Bit with 64 Bit linux Pale Moon

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-04-18, 11:31

A WebExtension.
Big concerns grow from small concerns. You plant them, water them with tears, fertilize them with unconcern. If you ignore them, they grow.
I have ignored this problem long enough.

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by moonbat » 2021-04-19, 04:13

Use a goddamn adblocker to block unwanted javascript instead of an extension for everything. This is the kind of lame technology you prefer to XUL? :roll:
AMO is full of individual use case WebExtension spam like this. For instance, Firefox has had container support for a while now yet you'll find multiple extensions offering 'run site xyz in a container' as though you can't already do that.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 20.1 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
Advanced URL Builder(fork)|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX