This release should address the last of the teething problems with the graphics engine overhaul, and includes the following changes:
- Automate rendering back-end selection and use cairo as appropriate.
This should fix start-up problems on all types of graphics cards, regardless of vendor.
- Fix font subpixel rendering in menus when on cairo backend (D2D off)
- Cairo: Prevent falling back to padding when not strictly needed.
Performance regression fix if D2D isn't used.
- Azure: Use correct device offsets.
- Prevent crashes due to the allocation of source surfaces to errored surfaces
This prevents some miscellaneous browser crashes occurring with cairo on azure.