- New feature: Implemented the TLS v1.1 (RFC 4346) and TLS v1.2 (RFC 5246) protocols for improved https security.
- Changed the list of supported encryption ciphers and order of preference to provide you with secure, speedy connections wherever possible.
- New feature: Added CSS background-attachment:local
- New feature: Added dashed-line stroke support for canvas drawing (set/get/offset)
- Adjusted geolocation timings to prevent IP bans in testing mode and to give you a slightly faster response to the request.
- Adjusted the new window title position some more to account for edge cases.
- Fixed the installer to use the proper class for checking if Pale Moon is already installed/running.
- Security fix: bug #966021 - Fix load_truetype_table in the cairo dwrite font backend.