Add-ons site restored

Pale Moon releases and site news
(read-only)
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Add-ons site restored

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-03-25, 20:07

The add-ons site (for Pale Moon add-ons) has been restored. I'll work on getting the one for basilisk back up, next.
All user accounts should be current as well as the state of add-ons, themes, language packs and searchplugins. This caters to the current and prior versions of Pale Moon (not v30.0.*) and will serve later versions of Pale Moon too when released.
Like before the self-service panel will allow you to update your submissions and submit new ones.

I'd like to thank everyone helping out with funding for the new server to make it possible to have it back up this quickly.

Please bear with me as I've not been intensely involved with the add-ons site before and am learning the inner workings as I go.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Add-ons site restored

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-03-27, 09:58

Note, the add-ons site will be taken offline to address database compatibility issues.
I'll post another update when it's back up.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Add-ons site restored

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-03-27, 16:10

The add-ons site should be up and fully functional. Please let me now if you run into trouble with it or the panel.