- Fixed a potential vulnerability in the zip file reader. DiD
- Ported several upstream devtools fixes (addresses CVE-2020-12392 and CVE-2020-12393).
- Improved memory safety of some WebAudio calls.
- Improved memory safety in the XUL window destructor. DiD
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 3 fixed, 3 Defense-in-depth, 16 not applicable.
Pale Moon releases and site news
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This is a security update.
"Son, in life you do not fight battles because you expect to win, you fight them merely because they need to be fought." -- Snagglepuss