Pale Moon 27.6.1 released!
Posted: Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 08:57
This is a minor bugfix update to the browser.
- Fixed a regression with new windows (opening two windows from the command-line or file association, focus issues on new windows, not loading the home page in a new window, etc.)
- Aligned XHR with the currect spec to allow withCredentials.
- Fixed an input element focus issue within handlers.
- Fixed the processing of all-padding HTTP/2 frames to prevent rare HTTP/2 hangups.
- Updated CitiBank override to work around their login issues.
- Updated Netflix override to a community-supplied one that seems to satisfy their arbitrary restrictions better.