- Fixed an issue with planar alpha handling (transparency) when drawing JXR images.
This became apparent with the pentadactyl extension, but could happen in other situations as well.
- Fixed a crash when opening ridiculously large images with HQ scaling enabled (default).
Pale Moon will now only apply HQ scaling for images within reasonable limits (64 Mpix or smaller). Images larger than that may not display properly when zooming in, or may not display at all, even scaled down (e.g. >256 Mpix large) and show a "broken image" placeholder instead; please use dedicated image viewer applications for those kinds of images; it is outside the scope of a web browser to handle such large images.
- Changed the way URL hashes are handled, and will no longer %-decode anchor hash identifiers by default.
Note that this is against RFC 3986, which states that any part of the URL scheme that isn't data should be decoded.
This is required for web compatibility because several sites use hash links to pass actual data to web applications (Please don't do this! Hashes ar part of the URL address, should only consist of "safe" characters, and aren't suited to pass arbitrary data) and the most common browsers no longer follow the RFC in that respect.
If you want RFC compliance, switch dom.url.getters_decode_hash to true
- Restored 2 RSA Camellia cipher suites that were missing: TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA and TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA
- Fixed an issue with custom toolbars getting deleted during upgrade from 27.0/27.1 to 27.2