- Fixed removal of distribution/bundles/ copies of status bar code and ruby annotations code.
This should clean up everything on install/upgrade that currently causes double code to create intermittent/odd behavior.
- Backed out some media back-end changes to fix MSE playback on Twitch.tv and other similar sites.
- Disabled pop-up network status in full screen by default (since video detection is rather iffy at the moment).
- Fixed a regression causing the "reset profile" button to not appear in about:support on the default profile.
- Worked around bad Netflix interface changes - it will now use a more compatible web UI.
Please note that these Netflix changes were unrelated to the actual release of Pale Moon (26.5 is also affected).
- Aligned base status bar colors with default prefs.
- Fixed status bar options not being remembered.
- Added an override for Amazon Prime videos so they won't stop us at the front door any longer when not using the Firefox Compatibility user agent mode.
- Re-applied proper branding text to in-app licensing.