- Fixed an issue with new tab button theming on dark toolbars.
- Reverted the useragent identification of Firefox compatibility mode to 38.9 to avoid WOFF2 font issues for sites that don't use proper font deployment as recommended by the W3C.
Please note that some websites may return to complaining about "too old Firefox" as a result.
- Added a site-specific override for Google fonts to make sure it always works even if not using Firefox compatibility mode.
(workaround pending for a proper solution on Google's side)
- Adjusted the "dark color" detection routine to switch text to white at higher relative contrast levels.
This will more closely match Windows 10's "flip point" for different accent colors and is within the recommended range determined by the WCAG.
Pale Moon releases and site news
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Pale Moon guru
- Posts: 20333
- Joined: Sun, 28 Aug 2011, 17:27
- Location: 58.5°N 15.5°E
A quick point release to address some breaking issues in 26.3.0:
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Blogtrotter [RSS], Google Feedfetcher [RSS] and 30 guests