Supporting Pale Moon with cryptocurrency

Pale Moon releases and site news
(read-only)
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Supporting Pale Moon with cryptocurrency

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-12-29, 20:04

As some of you may have noticed, I've been forced to stop accepting cryptocurrencies other than BitCoin (BTC).

I appreciate the fact that people want to donate cryptocurrencies to support Pale Moon, however due to the large number of different currencies available and the management required to hold wallets for different currencies, as well as the often only one-time donations leaving me with a wallet per donation that gathers dust, there really isn't a use for other cryptocurrencies. On top, BitCoin is the only somewhat widely-accepted currency on the commercial market, so I can't even spend donations in other currencies either.

If you wish to donate to the Pale Moon project in the form of cryptocurrency, please use any of the exchange markets out there (e.g. Cryptsy) to convert it to BTC before you donate.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite