[SOLVED] [es-AR] Firefox Compatibility Mode related strings

The l10n of Pale Moon. Rawr.
KNTRO

[SOLVED] [es-AR] Firefox Compatibility Mode related strings

Unread post by KNTRO » 2015-01-20, 03:02

Hi there,

I have a little issue with the Firefox Compatibility Mode strings in Pale Moon since 25.1. On Windows 7 64 bits at least. Basically, they are still in English while the rest of strings are in Spanish:

As I said, this happens, at least, when using Pale Moon 25.1 or 25.2 64 bits on Windows 7 64 bits. Now, the weird thing is that I have just installed PM4XP in a Windows XP 32 bits OS —overwriting an old Pale Moon 24.7 installation— using the very same language file, and in this case is perfectly in Spanish. :think: So, what's wrong in the case of W7?

Best.
Last edited by KNTRO on 2015-01-21, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: [es-AR] Firefox Compatibility Mode related strings

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-01-20, 08:30

Make sure you are using the latest language pack available. This was added in a later version of v25.0 (25.0.2), and to not break with people on older language packs, an override was put in place for people using older language packs (otherwise the options pane would be completely blank, instead, because of missing strings)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

KNTRO

Re: [es-AR] Firefox Compatibility Mode related strings

Unread post by KNTRO » 2015-01-20, 11:20

Got it. I'll try it tonight and will post what happen when downloading & installing the current online language pack.

Thanks for taking some time in reading & replaying to this.

Best regards.

UPDATED:
I just tried what you said… And it worked out! :clap:

So, thank you a lot! Solved case! ;)