Moonchild wrote:This is because of an outdated CA or root cert list (either on your system or in the browser)
I tried setting rowser.xul.error_pages.expert_bad_cert to true as you suggested; however, the problem persisted.Moonchild wrote:Double-click browser.xul.error_pages.expert_bad_cert. The value will change to true.
I tried this. There was no change in ability to display the desired page.Moonchild wrote:First though, I suggest you try to fix your current profile by selecting "restart with add-ons disabled" from the Help menu, and in the startup dialog select "Reset toolbars and controls" and "reset preferences to default", then "Make changes and continue"
I deleted the entire "%USerProfile%\Application Data\Moonchild Productions" directory tree and relaunched Pale Moon by running "PALEMOON https://www.orbitel.com/index.php?optio ... k=miCuenta". The problem persisted.Moonchild wrote:you may have to create a new profile to fix it.
Did the DigNotar problem affect Pale Moon differently than Firefox?Moonchild wrote:Please try upgrading your browser to the latest version. It is possible the DigiNotar problem that plagued 6.0 and the haphazard fix for it are the root cause for your problems. This has been handled more properly in 7 and the soon to be released version 8.
I just installed and tested the Orbitel website page using Pale Moon 7.0.2 (unreleased).Moonchild wrote:I've verified the problem. this is related to a built-in CA certificate, as a result of a second diginotar-alike hack that has occurred recently. Mozilla has timed their release to synch up with re-issues, unfortunately Pale Moon takes a bit more time to be released.
This will be fixed in v8 to be released this coming Monday, and if you can't wait you can grab 7.0.2 (unreleased) from the Archived versions page which also has this fixed as it's based on a slightly later version of the source code.
(I didn't catch the reproducibility before since I used 7.0.2, myself, in my test setup)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests