Kaspersky and Pale Moon

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
InS4N3

Kaspersky and Pale Moon

Unread post by InS4N3 » 2015-11-26, 23:29

Hi I was wondering if anyone has managed it to work with Pale Moon. Kaspersky plugins only working on FF but not on Pale Moon, I saw some edit on Kaspersky plugin folders but post too old to trust. Anyone? Thank you in advance.

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Kaspersky and Pale Moon

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2015-11-27, 06:13

Here is a link to a topic in the Pale Moon forum that's not quite 8 months old if that helps: Alternatives to Kaspersky Safe Browser.
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising