Pale Moon 3.6.32 and Jamendo?

Support topics for the "Legacy" version of Pale Moon (3.5.x/3.6.x)
Morbus

Pale Moon 3.6.32 and Jamendo?

Unread post by Morbus » 2012-09-11, 19:11

Hello, I have an old PC, and I'm happy with Pale Moon 3.6, I wanted to know if there is a way to navigate on Jamendo with this browser, because since the site has been updated, the links did not working with this version of the browser.

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Re: Pale Moon 3.6.32 and Jamendo?

Unread post by satrow » 2012-09-11, 20:57

Ok, from PM 3.6.32 on my netbook, the navigation is broken but I did have success opening some of the 'stuck' links in new tabs using the middle mouse button.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Pale Moon 3.6.32 and Jamendo?

Unread post by Moonchild » 2012-09-12, 00:39

I'm afraid there's very little that can be done about this kind of problem on Pale Moon 3.6.*, since the engine simply doesn't support current-day web programming techniques. If Jamendo updated their site and decided to drop compatibility support for older browsers, it is in their court to bring compatibility back to their site. Possibly they have a "mobile" version of their site that you can use, instead? Mobile sites tend to use very simple HTML since mobile phones often have very poor support for modern websites, as well.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite