Lunar Berry XL Theme!

For discussions about side projects, potential future projects or helper applications for Pale Moon.
mathewshanley

Lunar Berry XL Theme!

Unread post by mathewshanley » 2011-11-13, 20:29

The Lunar Berry XL theme is done, I'm afraid depending on the resolution of your screen the image could be blurred this is due to
1) The resolution of the original image
2) How Pale Moon handles the theme images that are larger than your screen resolution (please note this is a problem that is inherited from firefox )
3) The image size required by the persona's site is 2500 long
Any way the theme is here https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/443121 The preview image is below

Please note the preview image is blurry to

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Lunar Berry XL Theme!

Unread post by Night Wing » 2011-11-14, 00:02

Looks good to me on my monitor's screen.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

mathewshanley

Unread post by mathewshanley » 2011-11-14, 17:54

Night Wing wrote:Looks good to me on my monitor's screen.
Fancy sharing a screen shot?

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2011-11-15, 01:53

mathewshanley wrote:
I'm computer illiterate. I don't know how to make a computer screenshot.

On a side note. The moon is at the bottom of my monitor where my start button and taskbar is located. Just purple color and and a star field at the top where the blue Pale Moon button along with the navigation toolbar, bookmarks toolbar, etc.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

mathewshanley

Unread post by mathewshanley » 2011-11-18, 16:37

Night Wing wrote:
mathewshanley wrote:
I'm computer illiterate. I don't know how to make a computer screenshot.

On a side note. The moon is at the bottom of my monitor where my start button and taskbar is located. Just purple color and and a star field at the top where the blue Pale Moon button along with the navigation toolbar, bookmarks toolbar, etc.
I don't understand anyway to make a screen shot just click the "prtsc" button on your keyboard, or google print screen and then open paint right click paste and save as a jpg hope you've learnt something new!

lyceus

Unread post by lyceus » 2012-03-22, 02:11

The theme looks fine for me. I'm wear this persona for a while. Thank you for made it! :)

Greenboyb1

Unread post by Greenboyb1 » 2012-04-05, 00:02

Night Wing wrote: I'm computer illiterate. I don't know how to make a computer screenshot.
Well if you have windows 7 click the start button and then click the search box in the start menu. After that type "Snip" and open the sniping tool. Then use the tool to make a screen shot.

What about the desktop background in the screen shot, can we obtain it any where?

Greenboyb1

Unread post by Greenboyb1 » 2012-04-10, 19:20

Would it be possible to get this theme on the pale moon web site like the pale moon and dark pale moon themes?

mathewshanley

Unread post by mathewshanley » 2012-05-16, 21:23

Greenboyb1 wrote:Would it be possible to get this theme on the pale moon web site like the pale moon and dark pale moon themes?
I've sent a PM anyway we'll soon find out

Johnatel

Unread post by Johnatel » 2012-09-27, 02:45

Very nice theme i wanted this theme where is download ? how to install this theme

:cry:

Rohugh

Unread post by Rohugh » 2012-09-27, 09:38

Johnatel wrote:Very nice theme i wanted this theme where is download ? how to install this theme

:cry:
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/galler ... earch.y=12

Hover over the theme, click the "wear it" and follow instructions on screen.