Forum Pages Not Fully Loading

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

steviem1

Forum Pages Not Fully Loading

Unread post by steviem1 » 2014-09-16, 20:45

Since earlier today I'm finding the Forum pages are not fully loading, is anyone else noticing this?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Forum Pages Not Fully Loading

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-09-16, 21:12

No problem here, but what exactly is "not fully loading" for you?
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2014-09-16, 23:54

I've had this problem for months now. The little rotational progress indicator on the tabs never seems to stop "UNLESS" I log in to the site and then pages load normally. I have tried but have not found a solution to this other than logging in. I also get the same behavior at http://portableapps.com/

Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2014-09-17, 01:22

No problems here loading this site after logging in and no problem loading the page on the link above.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

steviem1

Unread post by steviem1 » 2014-09-17, 07:54

Update: As of this morning all seems to be well so possibly a temporary glitch my end. :)

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2014-09-24, 22:59

UPDATE,

After installing the PM 25 beta, The Pale Moon forum pages load instantly, however I still have problems with the Portable Apps forum pages. The pages load instantly but the page load indicator continues to rotate. To fix this I installed an add in that works pretty well to stop the load indicator and have it set to stop the indicator at 30 sec.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... lspinners/

Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda