google cache error....

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
maometto1

google cache error....

Unread post by maometto1 » 2014-07-20, 05:49

Hello,
first of all, i am using PALEMOON PORTABLE 6.0.2 (old version).

Then, i have this problem:
when i try to open website cache (as shown in pic below) it happens my Palemoon browser cannot open it.
I mean, when i click on arrow to open a website google cache, nothing is opened.
How come ?

dark_moon

Re: google cache error....

Unread post by dark_moon » 2014-07-20, 06:28

Update to the current version (24.6.2).
Old versions are not supported and you have problems with sites and your security.

maometto1

Unread post by maometto1 » 2014-07-23, 15:49

sorry but i cannot update my palemoon because i have already used last palemoon version and my computer was so slow......

I have a very old pc with a little RAM and CPU.

x-15a2

Unread post by x-15a2 » 2014-07-23, 16:02

maometto1 wrote:sorry but i cannot update my palemoon because i have already used last palemoon version and my computer was so slow......

I have a very old pc with a little RAM and CPU.
Yeh, that's the problem with using older\less capable systems. Unfortunately, the archives download page states:
These ...older versions of the browser ... are no longer supported, but listed here in case you want or need to use an older version. Please be aware that these versions may have (serious) bugs that have been fixed in later versions.