zoom in and out

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Lonepine

zoom in and out

Unread post by Lonepine » 2015-07-09, 02:25

would it be possible for you to add an option to zoom in and out of pages?

lyceus

Re: zoom in and out

Unread post by lyceus » 2015-07-09, 05:47

Hello!

Actually there is a Zoom feature. Use CONTROL++ for zoom in and CONTROL-- to zoom out. Either using the numeric keypad or normal keys.

Or do you meant another type of zoom? :think:

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-07-09, 06:51

Also, Ctrl+scrollwheel will zoom in and out, and Ctrl+0 will reset it to 100%
Additionally, you can put the zoom controls in the user interface. Plenty of options ;)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Lonepine

Unread post by Lonepine » 2015-07-09, 16:42

Ok, thanks I am new to pale moon and I got it figured out

WacoJohn

Unread post by WacoJohn » 2015-11-13, 00:17

Moonchild wrote:Also, Ctrl+scrollwheel will zoom in and out, and Ctrl+0 will reset it to 100%
Additionally, you can put the zoom controls in the user interface. Plenty of options ;)
In user interface ... how? .... please.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by ron_1 » 2015-11-13, 00:33

WacoJohn wrote:
In user interface ... how? .... please.
Go to View >> Toolbars >> Customize. Drag the icons to where you want them on the toolbar.

Lucio Chiappetti
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by Lucio Chiappetti » 2015-11-13, 09:50

or if you have presbiopy, install the add-on NoSquint. That allows to set a default zoom, a different zoom per site, to zoom separately image and text, and to customize the UI (although personally I use it, I did not enable any zoom button, I stopped using control plus or minus which I used below, I just occasionally call the NoSquint popup and use its slider to change zoom (there are some poorly designed sites which are not viewed well when zoomed)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. (G.B. Shaw)