where is the floating status bar with address inside?

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Weather

where is the floating status bar with address inside?

Unread post by Weather » 2012-04-23, 00:05

I mean floating field in the place where status bar and where target link is shown in.
It is in FF, but it is not in Palemoon. How do I configurate it?

lyceus

Re: where is the floating status bar with address inside?

Unread post by lyceus » 2012-04-23, 04:05

Hi! You can find them in "Options > Toolbar Options > General" if you know S4E add-on, the options are the same! :)

Weather

Unread post by Weather » 2012-04-23, 07:56

"Options > Status bar Options > General > Links"
Thank you. But now that floating hit is in the right side, and in FF it in in the left side. How do I change the side?
------
Answer: to make it in the righr side, switch on pop-up "Status text" (in the same bar)

lyceus

Unread post by lyceus » 2012-04-24, 05:42

It's on Options > Status bar Options > Pop-ups and check "Default to the right side". ^^