Option to move Find bar to top?

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
safedisc2

Option to move Find bar to top?

Unread post by safedisc2 » 2014-10-14, 14:09

Hello.

First: Thank you for creating Palemoon, probably the only remaining browser with sane UI and good configurability.

Second:
Findbar Tweak addon does not work anymore in 25.0

I prefer my Findbar to show up on top of the page. Because that way the page content does not "jump" when I open Find bar
And I'm used to have all the UI elements on top of the window anyway.

Would it be possible to add that functionality/option to Palemoon 25.x ? So that we would not have to depend on addon?

Thank you

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Option to move Find bar to top?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2014-10-14, 17:22

safedisc2

Unread post by safedisc2 » 2014-10-15, 15:25

Thanks a lot

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2014-10-15, 15:36

Sucks that they have chosen to not only not support us but only to support australis. Which means other mozilla-based programs are out of the possibility as well.

So by the power of the MPL we forked it! A full fork at the best compat version not just a psuedo-static!