Suggestion: Select & Copy in about:addons

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
DmFedorov

Suggestion: Select & Copy in about:addons

Unread post by DmFedorov » 2016-06-15, 09:17

I think that selection and copying should be allowed in 'about:addons' dialogs (chrome://mozapps/content/extensions/extensions.xul)
I mean dialogues which I receive after clicking there "more" and after right click (on necessary addon) -> about (chrome://mozapps/content/extensions/about.xul)
----------
If in palemoon it is made specially (by any unknown reasons), I ask say me what it is necessary to change (and in which files of omni.ja) to have an opportunity of selection and copying the text from the both above dialogues.

_yuyu_
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Suggestion: Select & Copy in about:addons

Unread post by _yuyu_ » 2016-06-18, 12:19

Have you tried 'Add-ons Manager Context Menu' extension?
Pale Moon 32-bit on Win 7 x64

DmFedorov

Unread post by DmFedorov » 2016-06-18, 12:33

_yuyu_ wrote:Have you tried Add-ons Manager Context Menu?
have not tried yet, but how this extension can help to select and copy text in dialogues for about:addons in PaleMoon?
I think that allocation and copying of the text has to happen also as it occurs in FireFox.

_yuyu_
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by _yuyu_ » 2016-06-18, 13:30

Oh I see. Just tried the latest FF. Did not know Select/Copy was implemented there))
Pale Moon 32-bit on Win 7 x64

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2016-06-18, 16:12

_yuyu_ wrote:Have you tried 'Add-ons Manager Context Menu' extension?
Thank you for that great add on. :thumbup: