A Big Thank You To Everyone at PaleMoon for a Really- First Class Browser!

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
tugman

A Big Thank You To Everyone at PaleMoon for a Really- First Class Browser!

Unread post by tugman » 2016-03-23, 22:32

:thumbup: I am not normally one for posting on forums and my technical knowledge is very limited.
But that said I wished very much to thank everyone @PaleMoon for a cracking good browser the Best!

I have sea sawed from waterfox to cyberfox to variety of Firefox and others including Chrome & its derivatives.
and each time I end up back with PM! my laptop is a nightmare and I try and get the lightest and smoothest software e.t.c.

I have just spent quite some time setting up the latest PM a with all my extensions e.t.c. and am overjoyed,even more so as I read many very negative and disparaging comments on Pale Moon :shh: no need to repeat you will be more aware than I of these comments.
I can only call it as I see it and PM is far better,smoother and a lot less buggy than the opposition

Please keep up the good work

all the very best
Steve :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dark_moon

Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone at PaleMoon for a Really- First Class Browser!

Unread post by dark_moon » 2016-03-24, 08:17

Have fun with Pale Moon :thumbup: