As a reminder, this version may be better in some situations than the Next Generation browser, e.g.: for Windows 2000, for Virtual Machines, for using on Linux with Wine, for low resource environments (limited RAM, very old graphics hardware, etc.) and of course if you are using a Pentium-III or an Athlon XP processor that isn't supported by the NG version.
- Fix for a very very old crash bug that slipped under the radar @Mozilla
- Enforcement of RFC3986 for IPv6
- Update for the vorbis library
- Security fix: don't allow document.open() without a global script object
- Fix for caching of background images of elements that shouldn't be cached but still are