WebRTC in Pale Moon

Pale Moon releases and site news
(read-only)
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

WebRTC in Pale Moon

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-08-18, 22:37

I'm rather apprehensive about WebRTC, since it is something that adds a lot of complexity and potential security hazards to Pale Moon. In addition, Pale Moon is (and should remain) a web browser, IMHO, and not try to double as a Skype client.

Since it's been asked, I want to ping Pale Moon users and get some feedback on the matter before Pale Moon v24 is published.
To give your feedback on this matter, please go to the form I prepared, and provide your answer! http://j.mp/1ail4bS (form closed, thanks!)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: WebRTC in Pale Moon

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-08-25, 09:34

With a clear majority of people against the integration of WebRTC in Pale Moon 24, it has underlined the decision not to build and incorporate it in the browser core.
Feedback results
Feedback results
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite